In the past, health coaches primarily had the job of informing people about diet and nutrition.
However, at HCM Coaching Group we believe health coaching is about so much more than food. It’s about changing habits and sustaining healthy choices in all areas. Most people already know what to do to be healthier. Their problem? They aren’t doing it.
HCM’s premise is that a health coach is a master of habit change. Healthy habits create healthy results, and the most effective health coaches help people make naturally better choices for themselves and their families.
Hello! I am Health Coach Mom Michelle. I pride myself in being a Family Wellness and Health Coach as well as mom to 4 amazing boys. I have made it my mission to help individuals and families achieve their health and wellness goals by providing trusted, science-based information as well as positive encouragement and motivation. I help clients change their lives all while improving their physical health and overall well-being.
Through coaching, I create individualized solutions for my clients that support genuine, sustainable lifestyle changes. It is so much more than just telling my clients about proper nutrition and exercise, our health coaching aims to motivate you as a person to live a happier, healthier life. We do this by holding you accountable and checking in consistently to make sure you achieve your goals.
During sessions we may touch upon:
- - Big Ideas in Nutrition
- - Fitness and Exercise
- - The Importance of Sleep
- - Breaking Bad Habits and Forming New Healthy Habits
- - Meal Planning, Food Shopping and Organization
- - Healthy Food Swaps
- - Mindfulness Techniques
- - Reducing Stress
- - Gratitude, self-care and much more
Are you interested in something for the family?
Do you want to get the kids involved? My family wellness program will help children that are interested in working on their health! Kid's sessions include the following topics:
- - Trying New Foods
- - Mindfulness for Kids
- - Sleep tips for parents
- - Easy kid friendly recipes
- - Allergy friendly supplement
- - Healthy Snack Lists and more!
Does this sound like something that would be a good fit for your family and/or your child?
If you are interested in a free 1 hour session, please request a time and date here.
Steps to Get Started: HCM Coaching Group
- Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here. Click Here
- Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
- Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
- Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
- Step 5. We’ll get started! If you decide to work with us, I’ll highlight the specifics of getting started. If we decide we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Are you looking to add some wellness to your organization? Have you considered offering a Wellness workshop to your employees? Unhealthy employee lifestyle choices add unnecessary expenses to employers’ bottom lines, which is why on-site behavioral health specialists at the workplace can be beneficial. The University of Michigan says one out of four employer-paid health care dollars is linked with unhealthy employee lifestyle habits, with obesity being the most costly. Other lifestyle factors that boost employer costs include alcohol use, mood-altering drugs, smoking, stress, lack of exercise, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Health coaching sessions can motivate employees to live healthier. Employees who are healthier and feel better about themselves appear to be happier human beings, which can improve your company’s image—and relationships with clients. You will have less people calling out for sick days and all of this will improve your company’s bottom line.
For more information please reach out through the contact page here!